Do I Have a Problem?
Asking yourself if you have a problem is the first step to overcoming it. Recognizing the need for help is the next step toward your goal of an addiction-free life. Call (305) 515-5318 and move closer to a fresh start free from addiction.
Ask yourself the following questions and be sure to be honest with yourself as you answer. They will tell you if you need to reach out for help to reclaim your life from addiction.
- Do you use drugs or alcohol daily?
- Have you ever missed work because of drug or alcohol use? This include times you forgot you had to work, occasions when you lost track of time and days when you didn't go to work because you were making a connection or were not sober enough to go to your job.
- Are most of your favorite companions also into drugs and alcohol? Are they using or drinking on a regular basis?
- Have you ever taken prescription drugs for the sole purpose of getting high?
- Have you previously tried to stop drinking or taking drugs and been unable to stop on your own?
- Have you lost consciousness at any time while drinking or using drugs?
- Do you ever find that you have to apologize to friends and loved ones for your behavior after after using drugs or drinking?
- Do you drink or use drugs when you are alone?
- Have family members or friends told you they are concerned about the amount you drink or about your drug use?
- Have you lost interest in activities you used to enjoy as a result of drinking or drug use?
- When you wake up, do you immediately seek out drugs or alcohol?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, you may have an addiction. Answering yes several of these questions indicates that you will probably require help to overcome addiction. Don’t wait another day to get your life back. Call us at (305) 515-5318. We are here to help you, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.